December means: The Supremes are comin' to Town..
SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA
LOS ANGELES SESSION
DECEMBER 2, 2014
The following cases are placed upon the calendar of the Supreme Court for hearing at its courtroom in the Ronald Reagan State Office Building, 300 South Spring Street, Third Floor, North Tower,
Los Angeles, California on December 2, 2014.
(1) S214679 State Department of Public Health v. Superior Court of Sacramento County (Center for Investigative Reporting, Real Party in Interest) (justice pro tempore to be assigned)
(2) S201116 Berkeley Hillside Preservation et al. v. City of Berkeley et al. (Donn Logan et al., Real Parties in Interest and Respondents) (Boren, J., assigned justice pro tempore)
(3) S093235 People v. Johnson (Jerrold Elwin) [Automatic Appeal] (justice pro tempore to be assigned)
(4) S214221 State of California ex rel. Department of California Highway Patrol v. Superior Court of Orange County (Mayra Antonia Alvarado et al., Real Parties in Interest) (justice pro tempore to be assigned)
(5) S187965 People v. Mosley (Steven Lloyd) (justice pro tempore to be assigned)
(6) S206143 Taylor (William) on Habeas Corpus (justice pro tempore to be assigned)