|Too hard to choose?|
Catch 'em all!
- Here's a fun evening in DTLA for appellate lawyers: Rutter's Writs program is on April 30, 2020 from 6 to 8:45. Speakers are Justices Tucher, Perren and Writs Attorney Ari Kleiman. Details here.
- And on St. Patty's Day, Justice Edmon will be presenting in Rutter's anti-SLAPP program, from 6 to 9:15. Details here.
- Pincus's Advanced Appellate programs for 2020 are available for purchase here.
- And CEB's annual program is here.
- An upcoming 1-hour appellate ethics webinar (4/14/20) from CLA's Committee on Appellate Courts is here.