But if you're a real SLAPPasaurus, what you'll really enjoy is Judge Kozinski's concurring opinion here! Some zingers:
- "These interloping state procedures have no place in federal court"
- "anti-SLAPP cases have spread like kudzu through the federal vineyards"
- "Now we've got a circuit split, and we're standing on the wrong side"
- It's time to clean up our docket and secure the border between state and federal law
- "Our acceptance of anti-SLAPP special motions was bad enough, but we made the problem worse by allowing defendants to bring interlocutory appeals"
- "Our ink and sweat are better spent elsewhere."