- BigLaw on Notice after Judge Scolds Firms for Bad Writing.
- And for the official announcement of Justice Woods' retirement, click here.
- Today's DJ has How to Preserve Instructional Errors, by Scott Chesin and Alex Kardon of Mayer Brown.
- And don't forget that California courts are closed tomorrow for Cesar Chavez Day.
- BNA reports: Supreme Court Electronic Filing System on Track for 2016 Rollout, Justices Say.
- "The U.S. Supreme Court is on track to have an electronic filing system in place by 2016 that will facilitate access to documents related to key cases, Associate Justice Anthony M. Kennedy told a House Appropriations subcommittee.Once developed, the comprehensive system will allow access to a full range of documents from all levels of the federal judiciary on individual cases, Kennedy told the Financial Services Subcommittee March 23." .... “We handle about 100 cases a year,” Kennedy said. “When I came in, there were 160 to 180 a year.”
Monday, March 30, 2015
Of Dog worship & typos...
Bed's latest column is out. He's gone from last month's "people don't read" to "people don't proofread." Bedsworth: In Floridian Police Dog Rugs We Trust